Oy To The World Edible Decorating Stickers
Oy to the world! These editable stickers make decorating baked goods so much easier this Hanukkah! Simply peel and stick them to your baked goods or store-bought cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more!
Stickies™ are made in the U.S.A. They're nut free, dairy free, gluten free, non-GMO and Kosher. Basically, Stickies™ are for everyone!
- Pack of 2 sticker sheets, total of 24 stickers
- Illustrated by Allison Black
How To Use Stickies®
Using clean dry hands, peel off a Stickies® and apply directly to freshly frosted or iced cakes, cupcakes, cookies or any other food with a bit of moisture:
- Apply directly frosting, icing, yogurts, ice creams, pancakes or any other foods that are slightly "tacky" or moist.
- For chocolate, candy melts, or other dry foods, apply a small amount of water to the back of the Stickies® with a pastry brush before applying and allow to set for a few minutes before serving.
- Stickies®can be applied up to one day ahead of serving but we recommend applying the same day.
- Stickies® are light sensitive, so keep any extras in a sealed bag, away from sunlight. Best when used within a few weeks of opening.
Stickies®: (Water, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Cellulose, Corn Syrup Solids, Oil, Modified Starch, Glycerin, Polysorbate, Vanilla, FD&C Food Colors, Citric Acid). May contain soy. Kosher certified. Approximately 2 calories per edible sticker.
All products produced on dedicated equipment free from peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, gluten and eggs. Artwork © by Allison Black for Make Bake.